As easy as 1, 2, 3! Delicious as well!
- Cut up your potatoes in the shape of your choice.
- Drizzle about 1 tsp (5 mL) of olive oil.
- Sprinkle on (about 1 tsp of each) garlic powder, as well as lemon and pepper flakes. You can alternatively drizzle on 1 tbsp (15 mL) of lemon juice if you don’t have any lemon flakes.
- Optional: You can add a sprinkle (about 1 tsp) of paprika for an added flavour and color (I chose not to use some this time).
- Distribute oil and seasoning evenly by tossing the potatoes (with utensils or your hands will do).
- Place on baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 425 degrees F, flipping/tossing them midway to get a more even bake
- Broil at 425 degrees F for 5 minutes. This will allow the potatoes to brown a bit more.
Told ‘ya it was easy! Enjoy!!